Bob Paauwe WeatherFlow Software Plugin for HS3
The WeatherFlow plugin monitors UDP data sent from a WeatherFlow weather station hub. Supports both the WeatherFlow Air; barometric pressure, temperature, humidity, lightning strike data and the WeatherFlow Sky; rain, wind speed, wind direction, light intensity, UV index, solar radiation. Also, monitor battery voltage so that alerts can be programmed to replace the batteries when they are low.
- Monitor the sensor data transmitted by the hub and update HomeSeer in real-time
- Automatically create HomeSeer devices depending on which sensors are detected
- Configurable units for temperature, pressure, wind speed, rain, etc.
- Create additional derived weather related values.
- Access sensor and hub status information
- Derive additional weather values from the sensor data including accumulated rainfall, apparent temperature, dew point
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
- WeatherFlow Smart Weather Station http://www.weatherflow.com/
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)