Greig Dempster (Enigmatheatre) Arduino Software Plugin for HS4
This Plugin was written to interact between the low-cost Arduino range of I/O boards and HS4 with boards being connected with USB, Serial, or Ethernet. This gives Analog and Digital Inputs and outputs in HS4 to interact with any other devices you require. The plugin will generate the board code so no coding skills are required. Upgrade available: Learn more.
- Boards can be connected with USB, Serial, or Ethernet.
- Board pins can be assigned as Input, Analogue input, Output, PWM, Servo, or Onewire.
- All Inputs are switched Inputs that are on when pulled to the ground. (no resistors are required)
- All inputs and Outputs are updated on connection to Homeseer
- One Wire DS18S20, DS18B20, and DS1822 temperature sensors are supported.
- PWM fade times can be set from a device in Homeseer
- An RGB device can be created from 3 PWM outputs
- The board will Auto reconnect if reset while connected to HS.
- Analog inputs can be inverted to accommodate various sensors.
- There is an API for the board so you can send and receive your own values to and from the board to Homeseer.
- NodeMCU has OTA update enabled
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS4-Powered System
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
- Arduino Board, Uno, Mega or NodeMCU