HomeSeer Nest Plugin for HS4
Google Nest Software Plugin
The plugin is designed to allow HomeSeer HS4 systems to control Nest WiFi thermostats.
- Allows HS to read ambient temperature, target temperatures, humidity, fan mode, HVAC status, HVAC mode and eco mode from your Nest Thermostat.
- Allows HS to control target temperatures, HVAC mode, fan mode, and eco mode.
- Works with HomeSeer HS4 systems
- May be installed from HS4 system updater
- Software license
- HomeSeer HS4 software or HS4-Powered HomeTroller hub
- You need to have one or several Google Nest thermostats installed and those thermostats need to appear in the Google Home app. If you are still using an old Nest account to control your thermostats you need to migrate it to a Google account.