Paul Huddlestone PHEvoHome Software Plugin for HS3
|HS4 users: This plugin was created for HS3 and should run on your HS4 system. However, the setup/config pages are not optimized for use on mobile devices.|
Plug-In connects with the Honeywell TCC service and allows monitoring and control of Honeywell Evo-Home heating and domestic hot water systems.
The plugin is limited to UK/European TCC accounts therefore the unit of temperature is fixed at Celsius.
- Displays current temperature, setpoint and mode for each zone.
- Displays low battery status of both zone actuator and sensor.
- Allows changing of zone setpoints.
- Displays hot water temperature (if installed).
- Allows switching of hot water (if installed).
- Basic charting of setpoint, actual and hot water temperature.
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
- An active TCC account with at least 1 EvoHome system assigned.
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)