RMasonjr DD-WRT Software Plugin for HS3
|HS4 users: This plugin was created for HS3 and should run on your HS4 system. However, the setup/config pages are not optimized for use on mobile devices.|
This software plugin is designed to allow HomeSeer systems to gather key statistics from your DD-WRT router. Once in HomeSeer, you can create events and act on these statistics.
- Monitors all active wireless connections.
- Tracks current and maximum uptime.
- Tracks Tx and Rx errors.
- Monitors all DHCP leases, DHCP Start and DHCP lease count.
- Monitors 1 or more DD-WRT Routers.
- Reboot your router(s) with HomeSeer events.
- Tracks DNS and WAN IP Addresses.
- Tracks status of internet connection.
- jQuery UI interface with HomeSeer's clsPageBuilder.
- Uses HS3 device grouping with Parent/Child device relationship.
- This software is NOT free to HomeSeer PRO-Series users.
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3
- Compatible with Windows only
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)