HomeSeer HS-WX300 Z-Wave Plus Scene-Capable RGB Smart Dimmer & Switch OPEN BOX
📦 FREE Shipping on orders of $200+
The Best Z-Wave Smart Dimmer Switch
What makes our Z-Wave smart dimmer switch better? HS-WX300 can be configured to run as a dimmer or switch, works with or without a neutral wire, has (7) LED indicators that may be programmed to glow or blink different colors when things happen in your home and you can launch automations by tapping the paddle multiple times.
This product is in Open Box condition. See description below for details.
- May be configured to work as DIMMER or ON-OFF switch
Does NOT require a neutral wire | perfect for older homes
- Includes 7 individually controllable RGB LED dimmer status indicators
- Color & blink status of LED indicators are controlled with Z-Wave commands (patent pending)
- Support multi-tap and press & hold event triggers up to 5 taps (14 possible triggers)
- Supports instant status when controlled locally
- Compatible with HomeSeer (and many other) home controllers
- Supports S2 Security
- Works with Alexa and Google Home (hub required)
- Easy 'screw terminal' installation
- Works with HS-WA100+ wall companion for 3-way, 4-way and 5-way circuits
- Includes Z-Wave signal repeater feature
the following features were added with firmware v1.13.6
- Smart bulb feature decouples load control and allows the WX300 to be used exclusively as a controller.
- Paddle toggle feature allows any paddle press (top or bottom) to be used to turn lights on and off. This feature provides easier manual operation for users with accessibility issues.
- Default dim level feature allows users to set the dim level that the switch goes to when turned on via the paddle.
- LED indicator light level feature allows users to change the indicator light intensity.
Configure as an ON-OFF switch for bathrooms, kitchens, outdoor lighting and more. Configure as a dimmer for bedrooms, family rooms and other areas where dimmed lighting is preferred. Once installed, HS-WX300 works like any other switch or dimmer. However, add it to any HomeSeer system and you'll unleash these advanced features!
RGB LED Indicators
In normal mode, LED indicators glow to reflect the on/off/dim status of each circuit using a palette of 7 possible colors. Normal mode colors can be set once and left or can be programmed to change every day or on holidays, birthdays and other special events. For example, you can program dimmers to glow green and red on holidays
In status mode, individual LEDs can be controlled to reflect the status of nearly anything in the home. For example, if it's after midnight and the garage door was left open, the 3rd LED on all the bedroom dimmers can be programmed to glow yellow (or any color). If a smoke alarm goes off, all LEDS on all dimmers can blink red. If no status conditions are active, wall switches automatically return to normal mode.
- Press top or bottom of paddle once - turns attached load on or off and can also trigger 2 HomeSeer events
- Press & hold top or bottom of paddle - dims attached load and can also trigger 2 HomeSeer events
- Press top or bottom of paddle 2, 3, 4, or 5 times - triggers up to 8 more different HomeSeer events
- Compatible with US Z-Wave networks (908 MHz)
- 120 VAC, 60Hz
- Max Load: 600 watt incandescent
- Max Load: 300 watt LED / CFL
- Min Load: 24W (0.2A)
- Operating Temps: 0℃ - 40℃
- Supports Z-Wave Plus features (700 series)
- Supports Z-Wave S2 security
- cUL, FCC, Z-Wave Plus certified
- Forward Phase
- Color: White. Almond color kit available.
- IMPORTANT: This switch is designed to control LED, CFL and incandescent lighting loads. It is not designed to control fans, pumps, fluorescent fixtures or other non-lighting loads.
- HS-WX300 wall dimmer
- Basic User Guide
- Screwless wall plate is NOT included
- Z-Wave Core plugin v18.104.22.168 or later
The special RGB and multi-tap features of this dimmer are fully supported by HomeSeer systems. SmartThings users may also take advantage of these features using a special device handler. If you're using another brand of controller, contact HomeSeer for assistance.
On HomeSeer systems, simple event actions can be used to set the normal mode color and the individual LED status color (and blink).
- 2-year warranty
|OPEN BOX stock includes customer returns that have been opened. These units are in good shape but may have slight cosmetic blemishes. All open box items come with the original manufacturer's warranty and are also covered by our 30-day return policy.|