HomeSeer Z-NET 500 Remote Z-Wave Interface
📦 FREE US Shipping on orders of $200+
Network-Connected Z-Wave Controller
Z-NET 500 is a network-connected Z-Wave Plus controller that's designed to send & receive Z-Wave commands from HomeSeer smart home software & hubs. Z-NET is the ideal solution for improved performance in large homes or properties with outbuildings (like pool houses or barns)! Works with all HomeSeer systems.
|👉 This version of the Z-NET is highly recommended for BUSY Z-Wave networks, especially those with energy reporting devices.
- Remote Z-Wave Interface for use with HomeSeer Software and HomeTrollers
- Includes 500 Series Z-Wave chip for superior performance in busy networks that include energy reporting devices
- Ethernet (and WiFi) Connections Allow for Optimal Positioning in Home
- Supports Network Wide Inclusion (NWI) for Easy Product "Pairing"
- May be Used with Other Z-NETs in Larger Homes or for Secondary Residences or Outbuildings
- Includes Highly Optimized Antenna for Superior Range and Performance
- Includes Easy to Use Web-Based Management Features
- Provides Easy Upgrade Path from Z-Trollers, Z-Sticks, SmartSticks and Most Other Z-Wave Interfaces
- Case Includes Keyhole slots for wall mounting (with your hardware)
- Z-Wave Plus Certified
- Protocol: Sigma Serial API
- Built-in 500 Series Z-Wave Module
- Field-upgradable Firmware
- Supports 908.42 MHz (US/CA) Z-Wave frequencies
- Z-NET Unit
- AC Power Supply
- Micro USB Power Cable
- Quckstart guide
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Works with all HomeSeer HS3 and HS4 based systems (including HomeTrollers) and with Home Assistant systems/hubs.