Eric Fetty Radio Thermostat Software Plug-in for HS3
This plug-in adds support for Wifi enabled Radio Thermostats and re-branded versions (CT-30, CT-80, etc). It allows HomeSeer to be configured to connect to these thermostats, send thermostat control commands and establishes the necessary HomeSeer devices to be used in events for more complex control.
- Manage Wifi enabled Radio Thermostats and rebranded versions
- Supports Heat/Cool Set Points and Thermostat Mode
- Supports Hold Mode
- Supports Fan Mode
- Supports Current State, Fan State, Temperature
- Automatically discovers all supported thermostats and creates the propper devices
- Supports multiple thermostats
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
- RadioThermostat must be Wifi connected to the same network that the HomeSeer installation is on.
- .Net Framwork 4.6 (Windows)
- Latest Mono Version (Linux)
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)