Eric Fetty Radio Thermostat Software Plugin for HS3
📦 FREE Shipping on orders of $100+
|HS4 users: This plugin was created for HS3 and should run on your HS4 system. However, the setup/config pages are not optimized for use on mobile devices.|
IMPORTANT: This software plugin is no longer supported. It will remain available for download in the HS3 updater but will not receive any future updates. Check out with this item in your cart to receive a free license.
This plugin adds support for Wifi enabled Radio Thermostats and re-branded versions (CT-30, CT-80, etc). It allows HomeSeer to be configured to connect to these thermostats, send thermostat control commands, and establishes the necessary HomeSeer devices to be used in events for more complex control.
- Manage Wifi enabled Radio Thermostats and rebranded versions
- Supports Heat/Cool Set Points and Thermostat Mode
- Supports Hold Mode
- Supports Fan Mode
- Supports Current State, Fan State, Temperature
- Automatically discovers all supported thermostats and creates the proper devices
- Supports multiple thermostats
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
- RadioThermostat must be Wi-Fi connected to the same network that the HomeSeer installation is on.
- .Net Framework 4.6 (Windows)
- Latest Mono Version (Linux)
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)