HomeSeer Z-Flash Z-Wave Firmware Update Kit
Z-Wave Firmware Update Software & SmartStick+
Z-Flash is a software tool that's designed to update the embedded software (firmware) on Z-Wave products of all types using "Over-The-Air" technology. This kit also includes a SmartStick+ Z-Wave USB stick.
Z-Flash includes a library of firmware files for use with HomeSeer brand products. However, Z-Flash is designed to work with standard OTA ".hex" firmware files from most manufacturers. Check with the manufacturer(s) of your product(s) to see if OTA firmware updates are available for your use.
- Kit includes HomeSeer Z-Flash software and HomeSeer SmartStick+ Z-Wave USB stick.
- Updates firmware on Z-Wave devices using Over-The-Air ("OTA") technology. Click here for an up-to-date listing of firmware in our library.
- May be configured to update as Z-Wave primary or secondary controller.
- Compatible with a variety or systems including HomeSeer, SmartThings, Wink and many others.
- Includes a library of OTA files for use with HomeSeer wall switches and sensors.
- Compatible with .hex and .hec OTA files from most Z-Wave product manufacturers.
- Includes Batch Processing function for updating multiple products in one operation.
- Available as a kit with SmartStick+ or UZB stick.
- Z-Flash Software is FREE with HS3PRO or any HomeTroller-SEL PRO or HomeTroller S6 PRO. If you have a PRO series product, just purchase the SmartStick+ only.
- Software License Codes
- SmartStick+ Z-Wave Plus Interface (908 US version)
- Desktop or laptop PC running Windows 7 or later with .NET 4.52 (or later) installed
- Z-Wave Interface - see "Choose Update Method" section of Z-Flash User Guide