Arduino Software Plug-in for HS3
- This Plugin was written to interact with the Arduino range of I/O boards and Homeseer. The Plugin has the following functions:
- Boards can be connected with USB, Serial or Ethernet.
- Board pins can be assigned as Input, Analogue input, Output, PWM, Servo or Onewire.
- The Plugin will auto generate the used devices in homeseer.
- All Inputs are switched Inputs that are on when pulled to ground.(no resistors are required)
- All outputs are High when On in Homeseer.
- All inputs and Outputs are updated on connection to homeseer.
- Up to 9 Arduino boards are supported.
- One Wire DS18S20, DS18B20 and DS1822 temperature sensors are supported.
- PWM fade times can be set from a device in Homeseer
- Calculations can be performed on the analogue inputs to display custom data.
- Analogue inputs can be inverted to accommodate various sensors.
- The board will Auto reconnect if reset while connected to HS.
- Servos can be set to a value for 0 to 180° from a HS device.
- An RGB device can be created from 3 pwm outputs
- There is an API for the board so you can send and receive your own values to and from the board to Homeseer.
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HSPRO
- Arduino hardware board
- Compatible with Windows only
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)
We Also Recommend