Greig Dempster (Enigmatheatre) Arduino Software Plugin for HS3
📦 FREE US Shipping on orders of $200+
This Plugin was written to interact between the low-cost Arduino range of I/O boards and Homeseer with boards being connected with USB, Serial or Ethernet. This gives Analog and Digital Inputs and outputs in Homeseer to interact with any other devices you require. The plugin will generate the board code so no coding skills are required.
- Boards can be connected with USB, Serial or Ethernet.
- Board pins can be assigned as Input, Analogue input, Output, PWM, Servo or Onewire.
- All Inputs are switched Inputs that are on when pulled to ground. (no resistors are required)
- All inputs and Outputs are updated on connection to Homeseer
- One Wire DS18S20, DS18B20 and DS1822 temperature sensors are supported.
- PWM fade times can be set from a device in Homeseer
- An RGB device can be created from 3 PWM outputs
- The board will Auto reconnect if reset while connected to HS.
- Analogue inputs can be inverted to accommodate various sensors.
- There is an API for the board so you can send and receive your own values to and from the board to Homeseer.
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3-Powered System
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
- Arduino hardware board