HomeSeer HS-WD100+ Z-Wave Plus Scene Capable Wall Dimmer
HS-WD100+ is a Z-Wave Plus certified dimming (on-off-dim) wall switch for use with most dimmable lighting loads. The switch includes the newest 500 series Z-Wave module and is Z-Wave Plus certified to ensure support for the latest Z-Wave features. HS-WD100+ may be used with most home controllers but should be used with HomeSeer Hometrollers for best compatibility with all features.
"After spending more than 25 hours swapping out receptacles, flipping switches, programming timers, and talking to home-automation experts, we’ve determined that the HomeSeer HS-WD100+ is the best Z-Wave in-wall dimmer for smart-home systems." -The Wire Cutter, October 7, 2016
- Supports wireless on-off-dim control of dimmable lighting loads
- Z-Wave Plus certified for easy inclusion and reliable communications
- Compatible with HomeSeer (and many other) home controllers
- Includes double-tap, triple-tap, press & hold event features* to trigger up to 6 different home automation events
- Supports Z-Wave central scene technology
- Supports instant status when controlled locally*
- Easy 'screw terminal' installation
Once installed, HS-WD100+ works like any other paddle-style switch and will control on, off and dim functions for the attached lighting load. However, add it to any HomeSeer system and you'll be able to trigger up to 6 different events!
Press top or bottom of paddle once - turns attached load on or off
Press top or bottom of paddle twice (double-tap) - triggers two different HomeSeer events
Press top or bottom of paddle three times (triple-tap) - triggers two more different HomeSeer events
Press & hold top or bottom of paddle - dims attached load up or down and may also be used to trigger two more different HomeSeer events
- Compatible with US Z-Wave networks (908 MHz)
- 120 VAC, 60Hz
- 600 watt incandescent
- 150 watt LED / CFL
- Supports Z-Wave Plus features
- cUL, FCC, Z-Wave Plus certified
- Color: White. Almond color kit available.
|HS-WD100+ and HS-WS100* provide instant status feedback and double-tap, triple-tap, press & hold functionality using the Z-Wave "central scene" command class. The feature is supported by all HomeSeer systems, including HS3 software and HomeTroller controllers. This feature is also support by SmartThings using a special device handler. If you're using another brand of controller, be sure to check with that manufacturer to see if the central scene features are supported.|
Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)
- HS-WD100+ wall dimmer
- User Guide
- Z-Wave plug-in v22.214.171.124 or higher
- WD's with tabs broken off cannot be returned for a refund but may be returned for an exchange. If you find yourself in this situation, feel free to contact HomeSeer Customer Service.
We Also Recommend