Blade BLBackup Software Plug-in for HS3
The BLBackup Plug-in for HomeSeer allows the user to back-up their folders on their system
- Create backups of multiple backup directories using one zip file or maintin the folder tree structure
- User can configure a device code for each backup directory to keep track of the status of the backup for the directory
- The number of backups to keep can be specified for each backup directory.
- User can specify whether to include the sub directories for each backup directory.
- The user can select the frequency of each backup directory (Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Once Only).
- The user can also assign a global backup device code to the plug-in that will keep track of the entire backup process.
- The user can assign the backup folder where all backups will be stored.
- The user can specify the process priority of the backup process.
- The user can also specify whether to create a backup log for the process.
- All backup logs can be accessed through the plug-in web pages (if activated by the user).
- User can specify the zip compression level for the backups.
- User can specify the zip password for the zip archives.
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3 PRO
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)
We Also Recommend