Blade BLiTunes Software Plugin For HS3
|HS4 users: This plugin was created for HS3 and should run on your HS4 system. However, the setup/config pages are not optimized for use on mobile devices.|
The BLiTunes Plugin for HS3 will allow you to interface with iTunes.
- Allows iTunes control from plugin.
- View iTunes playlists.
- Allows user to specify starting volume level for the player.
- Allows the user to specify the action to take when HomeSeer is speaking (No action, Pause, Mute, Volume)
- Users can setup HomeSeer events and use BLiTunes actions to control the player.
- Users can setup HomeSeer events that trigger on BLiTunes triggers (eg: Playback Started, Playback Stopped, etc)
- Allows user to toggle shuffle play and repeat play.
- Users can quickly select an artist, album, genre or playlist to play.
- Allows user to send current media information to all BLBroadcast Plug-In clients (NOTE: BLBroadcast Plugin must be installed)
- User can setup the maximum number of minutes that the player can be paused before the player is stopped.
- Dim volume control processing enabled for use with stick-a-switches and palm pads.
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)