Blade BLOccupied Software Plug-in for HS3
The BLOccupied Plug-in for HomeSeer allows the user to randomly simulate house occupancy by turning on lights and appliances.
- Allows user to simulate house occupancy by randomly turning on lights and appliances in the house.
- Allows plug-in actions to be added to HomeSeer events.
- Runs on Windows and Linux systems
- This software is FREE to all HomeSeer PRO-Series users!
- Software License Codes
- HS3 or HS3PRO Software or HomeTroller system
CommentsThis plugin is written in VB .Net 2.0.
We Also Recommend