Blade BLRFID Software Plug-in for HS3
The BLRfid Plug-in for HomeSeer will listen for RFID transmitters and allow the user to act on them.
- Receives Rfid signals from RF8315R receiver through the com port.
- In Range is logged to the HomeSeer log.
- Out of Range is logged to the HomeSeer log.
- All logging to the HomeSeer log can be turned on and off by the user.
- Provides support for User Defined Rfid Code (UDRC) VB.Net scripting in the plug-in.
- Users can add their own functions to the UDRC script (BLRfid.vb) in the designated section.
- User can choose to enable a system tray icon which can also be used to configure the plug-in.
- Supports Event triggers for HomeSeer events.
- Runs on Windows and Linux systems
- This software is FREE to all HomeSeer PRO-Series users!
- Software License Codes
- HS3 or HS3PRO Software or HomeTroller system
CommentsThis plugin is written in VB .Net 2.0.
We Also Recommend