Blade BLRouterMonitor Software Plugin for HS3
📦 FREE US Shipping on orders of $200+
|NOTE: This plugin is no longer supported by the developer and is available free of charge. To obtain a license, add to cart and checkout. No payment is required. Your license will be emailed to you directly. Community support is available on our message board.
|HS4 users: This plugin was created for HS3 and should run on your HS4 system. However, the setup/config pages are not optimized for use on mobile devices.
The BLRouterMonitor Plugin for HomeSeer allows the user to monitor the incoming and outgoing traffic on their router. It will also allow event triggers to be added to act on the router logging.
- View various reports on the router log activity in your router that will help you determine the volume your router is actually processing.
- Supports router related triggers and actions in HomeSeer Events. For example, you could set up a HomeSeer Event that would speak if a specific computer on the network visited a certain web site.
- Reports can be generated within HomeSeer Actions and can also be emailed to a specific email address.
- Allows computers to be added to the plugin and maintains the status of the computers in HomeSeer devices. A notification email can also be sent out when a computer comes online or goes offline.
- Specify alert messages for certain port numbers.
- Setup port exceptions to ignore. For example, you can set a port exception starting from port 5000 to port 6000 and no router logging will occur for these ports.
- Personalized icons can be used for the on and off states of a computer in HomeSeer.
- Wake-On-Lan any computer configured in the plugin that has a Mac Address.
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)