Blade BLSpeech Software Plugin for HS4
📦 FREE Shipping on orders of $200+
The BLSpeech Plug-in for HS4 acts as a speak proxy and allows users to control speech in HS4. Upgrade available: Learn more.
- User can enable or disable Speech Proxy
- Users can specify multiple special processing tags which will be interpreted by the plugin. See the help for details on the tags.
- Proxy mode allows the user to specify NORMAL mode when they are at home or AWAY mode when they are away from the house. In AWAY mode, all speech is queued (depending on the special processing tags)
- Any underlined field contains tooltip help.
- Users can set up an unlimited number of speakers and speaker zones which can be triggered using the special processing tags.
- Users can set up an unlimited number of sound files which can be triggered by using the special processing tags.
- Phrase Rules can be set up to allow the user to perform an action on any message that contains a certain phrase.
- User can view the current high priority and normal priority queues
- Users can specify whether to log all speech activity to a log file and view and clear the log. The number of days to keep the logs can also be specified.
- Users can mute/unmute the speech in HS4.
- Users can choose to show the last X number of speech messages in a device code of their choice.
- Users can set up words in the plug-in dictionary that will allow substitution in their speech messages.
- HS4 event triggers, actions, and conditions can be used in the plug-in.
- The AB8SS device can be used with the plug-in as long as you have the WAF-ABS8SS plug-in installed as well.
- Users can also interface with the BLAB8SS plug-in.
- Users can also interface with the BLRussound plug-in.
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS4-Powered System
- Compatible with Windows and Linux