Blade BLStat Software Plug-in for HS3
The BLStat Plug-in for HomeSeer® allows communication and control of Z-Wave thermostats configured in HomeSeer.
- User can control multiple thermostats.
- User can setup multiple schedules and assign a schedule to each thermostat.
- User can control Run/Hold for each thermostat. User can set the hold temperature and how long the hold will be active until the thermostat is returned to its schedule.
- User can enable or disable manual setpoint changes in the plug-in.
- Scripting calls exist to help control the plug-in from a script, MainLobby or HSTouch. See help for details.
- HomeSeer devices are created for each thermostat (if specified).
- User can specify event triggers and actions.
- User can view the activity log of all actions in the plug-in.
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3 PRO
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)