Blade BLUPS Software Plug-in for HS3
The BLUPS Plug-in for HomeSeer allows the user to monitor their UPS connected to their computer and take appropriate actions in Homeseer when the status of the UPS changes.
- Keep track of the status of the UPS connected to your HomeSeer computer.
- Creates HomeSeer Devices to keep track of the following information: UPS status (AC power or battery power), Battery charge percentage, Battery level, Date and time of last power failure, Date and time of last power restore, Life remaining.
- Use the device status of the UPS status device to trigger HomeSeer Events.
- Logs all power failures and power restores and allows viewing of the log in the web interface.
- Runs on Windows systems only
- This software is FREE to all HomeSeer PRO-Series users!
- Software License Codes
- HS3 or HS3PRO Software or HomeTroller system
CommentsThis plugin is written in VB .Net 2.0.
We Also Recommend
Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/bold-product.liquid