Cps Flash Software Plug-in for HS3
This software plug-in is designed to allow you to take full control of your color indicator lights. Easily setup notification sequences that will visual tell you at a glance the condition of your home.
- Quickly utilize your color indicator lights
- Turn on a color indicator and it will automatically be added to a sequence that plays all turned on colors
- Control how long each indicator is on and (optionally) automatically remove the indicator after it plays
- Adds one Action to the HomeSeer Events page
- Whether your device is a single RGB indicator or a device with one or more children representing different colors, Flash will find and control the correct device automatically and is smart enough to know which devices represent a full control and which represent color channel.
- Be notified when you want! Pause/Continue an indicator sequence
- Includes the device grouping capabilities from #Tags to quickly and flexibly create groups of indicators.
- #Tags enabled! Utilize your #Tags in your actions in addition to your traditional devices.
Usage Scenario Simple indicators
Set an indicator to red if the alarm is not set by 9pm
Set an indicator to yellow if the spa is warmed up
Set an indicator to blue if a water leak is detected
Usage Scenario Complex indicator
- Cycle between red, yellow, and blue based on the three conditions in the 'Simple' example. Traditionally this would require numerous events or scripting.
Usage Scenario Groups of indicators
- Create a DoorLock group and set it to 'Locked' each evening. As you expand your system new locks are automatically added and locked daily.
Usage Scenario Be notified when you want
- Create a group of downstairs indicators using Flash's group creation tool. Then set all the indicators to the conditions that matter to you. New indicators can automatically be added to your group, no event or scripting changes needed.
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)
We Also Recommend