Dr. McKay Tesla Powerwall Software Plugin for HS3
Enables Tesla Powerwall owners to get real-time insight into their home energy usage. This might be especially useful for turning off heavy loads when the grid goes down and when the Powerwall discharges below a set amount.
Communicates with the Tesla Gateway directly over the LAN, so it is not dependent on Internet access. Gateway must be on your LAN and must have a fixed IP address. For best results, connect the Gateway directly using a wired Ethernet connection and configure a static IP.
- No Internet connection required
- Provides real-time statistics on Powerwall charge, grid status, and instantaneous Powerwall/solar/grid power usage
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3-Powered System
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
- Tesla Powerwall with Gateway on your local network, accessible at a fixed IP address