GTS CPUXA Ocelot Software Plug-in for HS3
Software plug in for Applied Digital Ocelot/Leopard. This plug-in provides an RS232 interface from the Ocelot to Homeseer 188.8.131.52 or higher.
- Individual creation and deletion of IO, Variable, IR(Ocelot/Leopard and Secu16IR), and X10 devices.
- Variables can be set from Device Management page, event actions, and scripting.
- IR locations can be sent from the Device Management page, HomeSeer events, and can be learned from the device's Device Config page.
- X10 received signals have event triggers for All ON, All OFF, Unit ON, and Unit OFF commands.
- IO and Variables can be triggered in HomeSeer events with device value triggers.
- Triggers For IR Match.
- Scripting for set IO, set variable, send IR, and send X10.
- X10 can be set/sent from scripting without devices created.
- Works with Windows and Linux.
Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer version 184.108.40.206 or higher
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
We Also Recommend