HiTec Homes lrpSpeak Software Plug-in for HS3
This software plug-in is designed to allow HomeSeer systems to switch speakers and inputs of AB8SS and also provide speak proxy with dictionary pronunciation functions.
- New Version for HomeSeer version 3 Only
- This software is NOT free to HomeSeer PRO-Series users.
This is a compact .NET4 plug-in built using strict adherence to HomeSeer's plug-in API; ensuring future generations of plug-in will take full advantage new features in HomeSeer when available.
This plug-in performs AB8SS switching and speak proxy for HomeSeer 3 or higher. Simple commands can be sent via events or scripts to switch inputs or outputs of an AB8SS.
This plug-in, is designed to perform reliably and quickly.
Configuration INI file stores configs such as
- PreDelay for speaking,
- PostDelay of switching a AB8SS,
- Debug option,
- Log to file option,
- And various Volume level presets.
Also a dictionary function provides a method to substitute pronunciations of difficult speech engine words, and includes a web based dictionary editor.
Configuration web page is accessed through HomeSeer's plug-in-Interface link using standard HomeSeer API rather than ASPX and additional files.
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3
- Compatible with Windows only
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)
Comments / Notes
- This is a new compile for HomeSeer ver-3 only. Versions purchase within 2-Months prior to official release of HS3 upgrade will receive this version free, any purchase or upgrade after official release will cost $39.95
We Also Recommend