skWare Technologies (shill) Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Software Plugin for HS3
📦 FREE US Shipping on orders of $200+
Honeywell WiFi Thermostat
This software plug-in is designed to allow HomeSeer systems to monitor, control and react to changes in thermostats that leverage the Honeywell Total Connect Comfort Portal. THIS VERSION OF THE PLUGIN DOES NOT SUPPORT HS4 - use the HS4 version instead!
- Monitor & Control multiple thermostats
- Supports System Modes, Fan Modes & Setpoints
- Provides Simulated 'Auto' Mode to switch between Heat/Cool.
- Place or remove Permanent or Temporary Holds
- Monitor Indoor & Outdoor Temperature/Humidity (If provided by your thermostat)
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3-Powered System
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
- Thermostat must be controllable by https://mytotalconnectcomfort.com/portal/
- Internet access is required to communicate with the Honeywell servers.
- Linux (Pi/Zee/SEL) users must run Mono 4.8 or higher.
- Windows users must be running Windows Vista or newer.