skWare Technologies (shill) Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Software Plug-in for HS3
This software plug-in is designed to allow HomeSeer systems to monitor, control and react to changes in thermostats that leverage the Honeywell Total Connect Comfort Portal.
- Monitor & Control multiple thermostats
- Supports System Modes, Fan Modes & Setpoints
- Provides Simulated 'Auto' Mode to switch between Heat/Cool.
- Place or remove Permanent or Temporary Holds
- Monitor Indoor & Outdoor Temperature/Humidity (If provided by your thermostat)
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
- Thermostat must be controllable by https://mytotalconnectcomfort.com/portal/
- Internet access is required to communicate with the Honeywell servers.
- Linux (Pi/Zee/SEL) users must run Mono 4.8 or higher.
- Windows users must be running Windows Vista or newer.
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)
We Also Recommend