IRTRANS Software Plug-in For HS3
This software plug-in is designed to allow HomeSeer systems to communicate with and control any of the IRTrans IR devices.
- Supports sending IR codes and detecting received IR codes.
- Full support for selection of individual remotes, buses, and devices in triggers.
- Full support for selection of individual remotes, buses, devices, and external emitters in actions.
- IR sequence detection. (matching on a sequence of received signals within a time period)
- IR code repeating. (ex. HSTouch users can hold a button down to repeat an IR code)
- Scripting support for sending IR codes.
- Supports multiple IRTrans units on a single bus and zoned IR transmission.
- Supports IrTrans relay operations.
- Monitors IRTrans Server connection and automatically re-connects if necessary.
- Supports detailed logging for debugging.
The IRTrans devices are capable of sending and receiving commands from IR controlled appliances such as TVs, DVD players, etc.
Trouble getting your current solution to accurately learn and transmit your signals? Do you need to send IR to multiple rooms? Do you need to be able to route IR from one room to another? Tired of using stick-on emitters and putting up with lousy range? Tired of missing received IR matches?
If you've tried other IR solutions that haven't been able to quite measure up, the IRTrans series of units are a welcome relief.
Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows only
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)
We Also Recommend