IRTRANS Software Plugin For HS3
📦 FREE US Shipping on orders of $200+
|HS4 users: This plugin was created for HS3 and should run on your HS4 system. However, the setup/config pages are not optimized for use on mobile devices.
The IRTrans Plugin was specifically designed for HomeSeer 3. It allows HomeSeer 3 to work with the IRTrans IR transmitter/receiver units as an IR interface.
The IRTrans devices are capable of sending and receiving commands from IR controlled appliances such as TVs, DVD players, etc.
- Supports sending IR codes and detecting received IR codes.
- Full support for selection of individual remotes, buses, and devices in triggers.
- Full support for selection of individual remotes, buses, devices, and external emitters in actions.
- IR sequence detection. (matching on a sequence of received signals within a time period)
- IR code repeating. (ex. HSTouch users can hold a button down to repeat an IR code)
- Scripting support for sending IR codes.
- Supports multiple IRTrans units on a single bus and zoned IR transmission.
- Monitors IRTrans Server connection and automatically re-connects if necessary.
- Supports detailed logging for debugging.
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
- Hardware not included
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)