izPanasonic Software Plugin for HS3
📦 FREE Shipping on orders of $100+
|HS4 users: This plugin was created for HS3 and should run on your HS4 system. However, the setup/config pages are not optimized for use on mobile devices.|
IMPORTANT: This software plugin is no longer supported. It will remain available for download in the HS3 updater but will not receive any future updates. Check out with this item in your cart to receive a free license.
The izPanasonic plugin for HomeSeer 3 allows users to their Panasonic TV via the serial port from within HomeSeer. This eliminates the need for Infrared control and provides two-way communication with feedback to HomeSeer.
- This plugin allows you to control a Panasonic TV via serial RS-232 commands.
- Avoid unsightly infrared emitters stuck to the front of the TV
- Turn the TV On and Off
- Send any command from your remote control to the TV as a serial command
- Set the TV volume directly to a specified volume
- Query the TV status for Power (On/Off), Aspect, Input, and more
- Send custom commands to the TV via scripting calls
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HSPRO
- Panasonic TV with serial port, such as the Viera 2014 RX**AS802 range and other high-end Panasonic models.
- Compatible with Windows only