izPanasonic Software Plug-in for HS3
The izPanasonic plug-in for HomeSeer 3 allows users to their Panasonic TV via the serial port from within HomeSeer. This eliminates the needs for Infrared control and provides two-way communication with feedback to HomeSeer.
- This plug-in allows you to control a Panasonic TV via serial RS-232 commands.
- Avoid unsightly infrared emitters stuck to the front of the TV
- Turn the TV On and Off
- Send any command from your remote control to the TV as a serial command
- Set the TV volume directly to a specified volume
- Query the TV status for Power (On/Off), Aspect, Input and more
- Send custom commands to the TV via scripting calls
Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HSPRO
- Panasonic TV with serial port, such as the Viera 2014 RX**AS802 range and other high-end Panasonic models.
- Compatible with Windows only
We Also Recommend