Spud Kinect Software Plugin for HS3
📦 FREE Shipping on orders of $100+
|HS4 users: This plugin was created for HS3 and should run on your HS4 system. However, the setup/config pages are not optimized for use on mobile devices.|
This plugin is designed to allow HomeSeer to interface with the Microsoft Kinect sensor. It enables completely hands-free control of your home automation system using voice recognition, gestures, and postures. The plugin is compatible with both Kinect for Xbox 360 sensor and Kinect for Windows sensor.
- Very reliable Voice Recognition system, leveraging Kinect's microphone array.
- Support multiple languages and accents using free Kinect Language Packs.
- Detects Gestures and Postures which can be used as triggers for any HomeSeer events.
- Detects the number of people present in a specific zone of the room.
- Support for multiple Kinects using multiple instances of the plugin, which can be run remotely or on the same machine as HS3.
- Allows to use the Kinect sensor as a webcam
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
- Xbox Kinect
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)