MeiKu Roku Monitor and Control Software Plugin for HS3
|HS4 users: This plugin was created for HS3 and should run on your HS4 system. However, the setup/config pages are not optimized for use on mobile devices.|
IMPORTANT: This software plugin is no longer supported. It will remain available for download in the HS3 updater but will not receive any future updates.
This software plugin is designed to allow HomeSeer systems to monitor and control Roku Media Streamers. It is customizable to fit your needs and offers many options from which devices to create to how often to poll devices for information.
- Monitor which app is currently open on all your Rokus
- Change apps on any Roku through HomeSeer
- Send remote control commands to any Roku through HomeSeer
- Know if someone is using headphones plugged into a Roku (Roku model must support headphones)
- Find your remote through HomeSeer! (requires Roku model which supports Find Remote Feature).
- Software License Codes
- Works with HomeSeer software and hubs