Michael McSharry mcsShelly Software Plugin for HS4
mcsShelly is a plug-in that interfaces the entire Shelly family of automation devices with HomeSeer. After putting a Shelly device on one’s WiFi network then HS devices will be automatically created and updated based upon changes reported by the device.
The interfacing protocol is MQTT which is the preferred IOT protocol that delivers a guaranteed Quality Of Service, assures messages are delivered following an offline device coming online and is event-based to provide minimum latency.
- Shelly products auto discovery
- Event Triggers and Actions
- Maintains history and produces charts
- Event-based communication - no polling required
- HomeSeer HS4 or HS4PRO
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)