Michael McSharry mcsShelly Software Plugin for HS4
mcsShelly is a plugin that interfaces the entire Shelly family of automation devices with HS4. After putting a Shelly device on one’s WiFi network then HS4 devices will be automatically created and updated based upon changes reported by the device.
The interfacing protocol is MQTT which is the preferred IoT protocol that delivers a guaranteed Quality Of Service, assures messages are delivered following an offline device coming online and is event-based to provide minimum latency.
- Shelly products auto-discovery
- Event Triggers and Actions
- Maintains history and produces charts
- Event-based communication - no polling required
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS4-Powered System
- Compatible with Windows and Linux