RFXCOM Processor Software Plug-In for HS3
This software plug-in is designed to allow HomeSeer systems to integrate with RFXCOM receivers and transmitters and WGL W800 receivers..
- Compatible with RFXCOM Receivers and Transmitters
- Compatible with WGL W800 Receivers
- Works with a variety of wireless sensors
- This software is NOT free to HomeSeer PRO-Series users.
Process received data from RF sensors and remotes.
The plug-in processes the received RF data from a lot of wireless RF sensors and RF remotes.
This can be for example:
- X10 security sensors, lighting sensors and remotes
- RFXSensor for temperature, humidity, barometric pressure
- RFXPower for electricity usage metering
- RFXMeter with RFXPwr and RFXPulse for electricity/gas/water metering
- Visonic security sensors and keyfobs
- Oregon Scientific sensors and body weight monitors, (see the list at the end of this page)
- KlikOn-KlikOff/DomiaLite/NEXA/BBSB/ELRO AB600 (chime, remotes, wall switches)
- ATI Remote Wonder.
Control RF devices
The plug-in can control electrical curtains and different types of RF lamp/appliance modules.
- Somfy RTS
- X10 lighting (not for US X10),
- Arm/Disarm X10 alarm panels (nor for US X10),
- KlikOn-KlikOff, DomiaLite, ELRO, Flamingo, NEXA, BBSB,
- HomeEasy, (with preset dim levels)
- Harrison electrical curtains.
Built-in software security panel
A status display gives the possibility to check error messages that have occurred.
The last displayed message can be used for an SMS message if an alarm occurs.
The arm/disarm status of this software alarm panel can be transmitted in RF to synchronize an X10 alarm panel (not for US X10)
Options for security sensors:
- button to temporarily disable the sensor (if the sensor is in error or battery empty)
- delayed sensor (to enter or leave the house if the panel is armed)
- "away only" sensor (mainly used to disable motion sensors if armed-home)
- active sensor (sensor is used in the security panel)
A configuration example with KlikOn-KlikOff, On/Off and dimmable HomeEasy modules, a Harrison electrical curtain, Oregon Scientific sensors and body weight scale, RFXSensor, RFXMeter for power usage and gas metering, build-in Alarm panel with status and display, alarm sensors, for the postbox a security sensor but not part of the alarm system and a manually disabled security sensor “Test”.
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- RFXCOM Receiver or Transceiver and/or WGL W800 receiver
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)