Steve Jones SDJ-Health Software Plugin for HS3
|HS4 users: This plugin was created for HS3 and should run on your HS4 system. However, the setup/config pages are not optimized for use on mobile devices.|
This plug-in is a primarily a utility for monitoring the health status of battery-powered devices and raise alerts through a common virtual device. However, it is actually 3 plug-ins in one:
1. Battery Device monitoring and alerting. Primary function.
2. Monitoring and reporting on General Devices by Interface/Plug-in.
3. Log monitoring and reporting including real-time triggering of Events and Scripts based on LogMatches.
- Z-Wave non-listening devices are detected automatically as they wake up and monitoring devices are created.
- Many other battery devices can be added manually by selecting a suitable monitoring method within the plug-in.
- The main alert is for when a device dies, i.e. stops communicating, and therefore does not depend on the correct battery levels being reported by HS3.
- The plug-in can also alert on low battery level, high discharge rate, or life since last battery change if required.
- Alerts and other parameters can be set globally but also overridden for individual devices where necessary.
- Battery levels can be recorded to a database and displayed as a battery history for individual devices.
- Reporting is handled through a single parent virtual device so events don’t need to be changed when battery devices are added or removed from the system.
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3-Powered System
- Compatible with Windows and Linux