Steve Jones SDJ-Health Software Plug-in for HS3
This plug-in is a utility for monitoring the health status of battery powered devices and raise alerts through a common virtual device.
- Z-Wave non-listening devices are detected automatically as they wake-up and monitoring devices are created.
- Many other battery devices can be added manually by selecting a suitable monitoring method within the plug-in.
- The main alert is for when a device dies, i.e. stops communicating, and therefore does not depend on the correct battery levels being reported by HS3.
- The plug-in can also alert on low battery level, high discharge rate, or life since last battery change if required.
- Alerts and other parameters can be set globally but also overridden for individual devices where necessary.
- Battery levels can be recorded to a database and displayed as a battery history for individual devices.
- Reporting is handled through a single parent virtual device so events don’t need to be changed when battery devices are added or removed from the system.
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)