SirMeili Life360 Software Plugin for HS3
|HS4 users: This plugin was created for HS3 and should run on your HS4 system. However, the setup/config pages are not optimized for use on mobile devices.|
IMPORTANT: This software plugin is no longer supported. It will remain available for download in the HS3 updater but will not receive any future updates.
This plugin interfaces the information from your Life360 account into HS3 devices that can be used to trigger events.
*Disclaimer: This plugin utilizes a well known Life360 API. This API is controlled by Life360 and is subject to change without notice. By purchasing/using this plugin you acknowledge and accept this.
- Creates Root Device for each Circle Member
- Creates Child Devices for each element
- Elements: Life360 Places, Unknown Places, Latitude, Longitude, In Transit, Speed, Wifi State, Battery Level, Battery Charging, Sharing Location
- Location will show Alternate Life360 Places when Away or Address if the Place is not known
- Life360 Places are synchronized from Life360 and used for Location Status and Events
- Live Google Map current location
- Link to Google Map (Less resource intensive)
- Element devices created/deleted by plugin configuration page
- All Elements are optional
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)