Spud FaceRecognition Software Plugin for HS3
This software plugin is designed to allow HomeSeer systems to detect and recognize people in video feeds. It works with most of webcams (USB webcams, laptop's built-in webcams, etc..) and IP cameras. It also works with the Kinect sensor.
- Detects faces in a video feed. It reports the current number of faces in a HS device and displays an image of the detected faces in another HS device.
- Recognizes the detected faces among a set of people. For each person, it reports in a HS device if she/he is absent or present.
- Independant Training Data Manager program to record data (pictures) for each person you want to be recognized
- Support for multiple cameras using multiple instances of the plugin
- Possibility to turn on/off the recognition feature from events (e.g based on a motion sensor)
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)