Spud FaceRecognition Software Plugin for HS3
📦 FREE Shipping on orders of $200+
|HS4 users: This plugin was created for HS3 and should run on your HS4 system. However, the setup/config pages are not optimized for use on mobile devices.|
This software plugin is designed to allow HomeSeer systems to detect and recognize people in video feeds. It works with most webcams (USB webcams, laptop's built-in webcams, etc..) and IP cameras. It also works with the Kinect sensor.
- Detects faces in a video feed. It reports the current number of faces in a HS3 device and displays an image of the detected faces in another HS3 device.
- Recognizes the detected faces among a set of people. For each person, it reports in a HS3 device if she/he is absent or present.
- Independent Training Data Manager program to record data (pictures) for each person you want to be recognized
- Support for multiple cameras using multiple instances of the plugin
- Possibility to turn on/off the recognition feature from events (e.g based on a motion sensor)
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)