Spud Kodi Software Plug-in for HS3
This software plug-in is designed to allow HomeSeer systems to communicate with Kodi. Kodi is an open source software media player that can be installed on Linux, OSX, Windows, iOS, and Android, featuring a 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls. It allows users to play and view most videos, music, podcasts, and other digital media files from local and network storage media and the internet.
- Control any instance of Kodi running on your local network
- Use custom Actions in HomeSeer events. For example, while watching a movie using Kodi you could receive on screen notifications coming from HomeSeer.
- Use custom Triggers in HomeSeer events. For example, you could set up an event to let HomeSeer turn lights off when a movie starts playing and turn them back on when the movie stops or is paused.
- Auto discovers Kodi instances on your local network so that there is almost zero configuration needed
- and much more... go to the forum for full description and help.
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)
We Also Recommend