Spud Nest Software Plugin for HS3
|HS4 users: This plugin was created for HS3 and should run on your HS4 system. However, the setup/config pages are not optimized for use on mobile devices.
|IMPORTANT: Google has shut down its "works with nest" API preventing new users from integrating nest with HS3 and other home automation software. This plugin will continue to work for existing users. Going forward, Nest integration will be accomplished via Google Home Assistant. This plugin is no longer available for sale.
This plugin is designed to interface HomeSeer with Nest devices:
- Nest Learning Thermostat
- Nest Protect: smoke and carbon monoxide detector
- Nest Cameras
This plugin uses the official "Works with Nest" API.
- Allows HomeSeer to read ambient temperature and target temperatures from your Nest Thermostat
- Allows HomeSeer to control your Nest Thermostat temperature and settings
- Allows Homeseer to access smoke, carbon monoxide, and battery info from your Nest Protect
- Allows Homeseer to get and set the Home/Away status
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows and Linux