Steve Jones SDJ-VStat Software Plug-in for HS3
This plug-in creates a number of Heating or Cooling Virtual Thermostats. Each VStat can be configured to use any Temperature Sensor and any On/Off control device within Homeseer. Each VStat has its own 7 day schedule.
- A Virtual Thermostat plug-in for HS3. The Virtual Stats use any temperature sensors and switches within HS3 to monitor and control devices.
- A number of VStats (current max 20) can be setup, within the single plug-in, which can theoretically use any temperature sensor devices for input and control any On/Off switching devices.
- VStats can be heating or cooling stats.
- Each VStat has Day(High), Night(Low) and Away(Frost) SetPoints which can be renamed as desired.
- The target temperature can be temporarily raised or lowered manually as well as toggled between High/Low SetPoints.
- Away(Frost) mode will interrupt the schedules and set the target temperature to the Away(Frost) SetPoint until Auto is reselected.
- Boost mode will force the heating/cooling on for a period of time in 15 minute increments.
- There is a separate (windows only) program for quickly creating and editing 7 day schedules for the VStats although they can also use schedules created and edited in the excellent EasyTrigger plug-in.
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)
We Also Recommend
Frank Thompson MeiHarmonyHub Logitech Harmony Hub Monitor and Control Software Plug-in for HS3