Toby MyZWaveParameters Software Plugin for HS3
This tool will give you the possibility to create custom XML files to access Z-Wave device parameters. In a lot of cases these parameters are not displayed in HS3, but through this tool you can create a custom XML file to access them.
Please verify XML file for correct hardware and Firmware version before using. Use at your own risk. Manipulating the Z-Wave parameters may cause unwanted scenarios and not be as expected - for advanced users only.
- It has several different parameter types to ease the understanding and usage of the device parameters:
- - integer values (range or preselected values
- - binary values (switch)
- - hexadecimal values
- - combined values
- Add your own XML files for zwave node parameter configurations
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
- Requires a running Zwave network and Homeseer Zwave plugin
- HS3 only version.
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)