Ultrajones Ultra1Wire3 Software Plugin for HS3
📦 FREE Shipping on orders of $200+
Ultra1Wire3 is the next generation HomeSeer plugin that makes tracking temperature and humidity in your home easy. By using the Embedded Data Systems Intelligent 1-Wire Interface Adapters and/or the Midon Design TEMP08, this plugin automatically creates and maintains a HomeSeer device for each 1-Wire environmental sensor. In addition, the temperature, humidity, barometric pressure and counter values for each 1-Wire sensor are inserted into an underlying database for graphing purposes.
|IMPORTANT: This plugin is considered to be feature-complete by the developer and no future updates are planned. Community support is available via the message board but direct developer support is not guaranteed. Be sure to trial this plugin before purchasing.|
|HS4 users: This plugin was created for HS3 and should run on your HS4 system. However, the setup/config pages are not optimized for use on mobile devices.|
- Automatically discovers and builds HomeSeer devices for each supported 1-Wire environmental sensor.
- Logs all temperature, humidity, counter and barometric pressure readings to an underlying database.
- Temperature, humidity, counter and barometric pressure charts are created using AMCharts http://www.amcharts.com/.
- Ability to trigger HomeSeer3 events based on 1-Wire device sensor readings.
- Error Try/Catch logic to ensure plugin doesn't fail with an unhandled exception.
- Multiple threading allows 1-Wire readings to take place without disrupting the performance of HomeSeer.
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
- One or more 1-Wire Host Adapters (HA7E, HA7Net, OW-Server, MeshNet Controller, TEMP08).
- One or more 1-Wire environmental sensors.
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)