UltraJones UltraLog3 Software Plug-in for HS3
UltraLog3 is a HomeSeer HS3 plug-in that stores HomeSeer and syslog events to an underlying database in real-time. The built in web interface allows you to query the data making it easier to turn your home automation log data into useful information.
- A multi-threaded log queuing mechanism allows the plug-in to handle bursts of log events without impacting the performance of HomeSeer
- Supports HomeSeer triggers based on text or regular expression matches on HomeSeer log events.
- Supports syslog triggers based on text or regular expression matches on syslog events.
- Ability to specify HomeSeer user roles (admin, guest, normal, local) that can access the web page.
- Ability to purge database records after a specified number of months.
The UltraLog3 plug-in listens for HomeSeer events and inserts the log data into the database in real-time. The log data can be filtered for display purposes and the search results can be sorted and further searched to narrow down the log entries you are interested in.
The UltraLog3 plug-in adds a log trigger to HomeSeer that can be used to trigger a HomeSeer event based on the type or content of a log entry. When an event triggers, the UltraLog3 plug-in updates HomeSeer variables providing the ability for other scripts to access the log contents.
UltraLog3 can also listen for syslog events sent by Linux/Unix devices and supports similar features available for HomeSeer log events.
Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)
We Also Recommend