UltraJones UltraM1G3 Software Plug-in for HS3
UltraM1G3 HSPI is a cool new HomeSeer HS3 plug-in for the Elk M1 Alarm Panel. The UltraM1G3 plug-in connects to the Elk M1 Alarm Panel using either a serial or Ethernet connection allowing control of the panel using HomeSeer. An extensive list of HomeSeer Triggers and Actions are available to customize your home automation setup.
- Multiple threading allows UltraM1G3 to process events from the Elk M1 without disrupting the performance of HomeSeer.
- Elk M1 command queue executed in its own thread.
- Verification and retry logic to verify critical commands sent to the Elk M1 are processed.
- Error Try/Catch logic to ensure plug-in doesn't fail with an unhandled exception.
- Elk M1 real-time clock updated on startup.
- Elk M1 Panel configuration is saved between sessions and loaded on startup.
- Flexibility to allow the creation of only the HomeSeer devices desired (Area, Keypad, Users, Zones, Outputs, Thermostats, Custom Settings, Counters, Tasks, Lighting, System Status and Areas Status).
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)