UltraJones UltraM1G3 Software Plug-in for HS3
UltraM1G3 HSPI is a cool new HomeSeer HS3 plug-in for the Elk M1 Alarm Panel. The UltraM1G3 plug-in connects to the Elk M1 Alarm Panel using either a serial or Ethernet connection allowing control of the panel using HomeSeer. An extensive list of HomeSeer Triggers and Actions are available to customize your home automation setup.
- Verification and retry logic to verify critical commands sent to the Elk M1 are processed.
- UltraM1G3 supports 17 event triggers and 10 event actions.
- Once the Elk M1 initialization is complete, updates are sent from the Elk M1 panel in real-time eliminating the need to query the Elk M1 panel for status.
- Defined areas, keypads, users, zones, outputs, thermostats, custom settings, counters, tasks, lighting, system status and logs are obtained from the Elk M1 panel on startup and kept updated as the plug-in runs.
Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)
We Also Recommend