UltraJones UltraSMTP3 Software Plug-in for HS3
UltraSMTP3 is a HomeSeer HS3 plug-in used to send reliable e-mail notifications. It can be used to send e-mail notifications using either the standard SMTP port or using SMTP authentication via SSL/TLS.
- Supports sending e-mail notifications using the standard SMTP port.
- Supports sending e-mail notifications using authentication via SSL/TLS (e.g. gmail.com, hotmail.com, etc.)
- Support for an unlimited number of SMTP server profiles.
- Each message is assigned a queue identifier for tracking purposes.
- An underlying database tracks the delivery status of each message.
- Plain text or HTML message e-mail notifications are supported.
- The body of the e-mail message can contain a wide range of HomeSeer replacement variables.
- HomeSeer event trigger for e-mail delivery status of a message.
How It Works:
When you send an e-mail notification using UltraSMTP3, the e-mail is queued to disk and a unique queue identifier is assigned to the message. If a message cannot be sent to any of the configured SMTP mail systems, the messages is re-queued and retried until either the message is delivered or the user configurable delivery attempts are exceeded. The UltraSMTP3 HSPI Send E-Mail action supports a wide range of HomeSeer replacement variables allowing the message to include information such as device details, global variables and HomeSeer logs lines.
Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3
- Compatible with Windows only
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)
We Also Recommend