UltraPioneerAVR3 Software Plug-in for HS3
UltraPioneerAVR3 is a HomeSeer plug-in (HSPI) that allows you to use HomeSeer to control Pioneer A/V Receivers that support the IP & RS232 control system.
- Support for up to 9 Pioneer A/V Receivers.
- Provides the ability to control over 100 functions available on your Pioneer A/V receiver.
- Create only the HomeSeer devices you need to control your Pioneer A/V receivers.
- Ability to disable features not supported by your Pioneer A/V receivers to reduce the power on initialization time.
How It Works:
UltraPioneerAVR3 implements the Pioneer IP & RS232 control system allowing HomeSeer to control your 2010 through 2013 Pioneer A/V Receivers.
UltraPioneerAVR3 uses a network discovery protocol to automatically detect the Pioneer A/V Receivers connected to your home network.
You can control your receiver by simply creating a HomeSeer device for the desired function, then interacting with the HomeSeer device using the status web page, HomeSeer events, scripting or HomeSeer HSTouch.
Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)
We Also Recommend