Blade BLMediaPlayer Software Plugin For HS3
📦 FREE Shipping on orders of $200+
|NOTE: This plugin is no longer supported by the developer and is available free of charge. To obtain a license, add to cart and checkout. No payment is required. Your license will be emailed to you directly. Community support is available on our message board.|
|HS4 users: This plugin was created for HS3 and should run on your HS4 system. However, the setup/config pages are not optimized for use on mobile devices.|
The BLMediaPlayer Plugin for HS3 will allow you to play playlists using HS3 triggers and BLMediaPlayer actions.
- Allows media player control from plugin.
- create, rename and delete playlists.
- Add and delete items from playlists.
- Allows user to specify starting volume level for the player.
- Allows the user to specify the action to take when HomeSeer is speaking (No Action, Pause, Mute, Volume)
- Users can setup HomeSeer events and use BLMediaPlayer actions to control the player.
- Users can setup HomeSeer events that trigger on BLMediaPlayer triggers (eg: Playback Started, Playback Stopped, etc)
- Allows user to toggle shuffle play and repeat play.
- Users can quickly select an artist, album, genre or playlist to play.
- Allows user to send current media information to all BLBroadcast Plug-In clients (NOTE: BLBroadcast Plugin must be installed)
- User can setup the maximum number of minutes that the player can be paused before the player is stopped.
- Dim volume control processing enabled for use with stick-a-switches and palm pads.
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)