Blade BLMediaPlayer Software Plug-in For HS3
The BLMediaPlayer Plug-in for HomeSeer will allow the user to play playlists using HomeSeer triggers and BLMediaPlayer actions.
- Allows media player control from plug-in.
- create, rename and delete playlists.
- Add and delete items from playlists.
- Allows user to specify starting volume level for the player.
- Allows the user to specify the action to take when HomeSeer is speaking (No Action, Pause, Mute, Volume)
- Users can setup HomeSeer events and use BLMediaPlayer actions to control the player.
- Users can setup HomeSeer events that trigger on BLMediaPlayer triggers (eg: Playback Started, Playback Stopped, etc)
- Allows user to toggle shuffle play and repeat play.
- Users can quickly select an artist, album, genre or playlist to play.
- Allows user to send current media information to all Message Server Plug-In clients (NOTE: Message Server Plug-in must be installed)
- Allows user to send current media information to all BLBroadcast Plug-In clients (NOTE: BLBroadcast Plug-in must be installed)
- User can setup the maximum number of minutes that the player can be paused before the player is stopped.
- Dim volume control processing enabled for use with stick-a-switches and palm pads.
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3
- Compatible with Windows only
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)
We Also Recommend