Blade BLRadar Software Plug-in For HS3
The BLRadar Plug-in for HomeSeer will give YOU maximum control over your motion sensors and lighting in your home with feaures like, active zone devices, directional movement devices, custom scripting and much more!
- Provides a web interface for all configuration in the plug-in.
- Echo is logged to the HomeSeer log.
- No Echo is logged to the HomeSeer log.
- Active Zone activity is logged to the HomeSeer log.
- Dusk/Dawn sensor activity is logged to the HomeSeer log.
- All logging to the HomeSeer log can be turned on and off by the user.
- Allows user to use RFXCom devices which will respond to device values assigned in the plug-in for each sensor.
- Allows user to link a dusk/dawn sensor to a motion sensor so that dead batteries are only reported if both have not responded in the specified time.
- Allows user to specify custom device string, image and style for each sensor or active zone configured in the plug-in.
- Allows user to turn off and on the time information displayed for active zone and sensor device strings.
- Allows user to assign a virtual device which causes the plug-in to perform all actions on the virtual device and not modify the original sensor device in any way.
- Allows user to specify the time information format that will be displayed (if enabled) for all sensor and active zone device strings.
- Provides support for User Defined Motion Code (UDMC) VB.Net scripting in the plug-in.
- Users can add their own custom scripting code for each ON and OFF status for each sensor.
- User can choose to log all sensor activity to the BLRadar database file.
- Reports can be executed on sensor activity data collected in the database.
- User can choose to enable a system tray icon which can also be used to configure the plug-in.
- User can set a dead battery time (in hours) for each sensor configured in the plug-in.
- User can add active zones to the plug-in and then assign multiple motion sensors to each active zone.
- Creates plug-in controlled devices that report last echo and sensor failure count.
- Supports Event triggers for HomeSeer events.
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3 PRO
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)
We Also Recommend