HomeSeer UPB Software Plugin for HS3
|HS4 users: This plugin was created for HS3 and should run on your HS4 system. However, the setup/config pages are not optimized for use on mobile devices.|
IMPORTANT This plugin is no longer supported. You are free to use it as you like. However, it is not guaranteed to work.
This plugin adds support to HomeSeer for UPB powerline devices
- Adds complete UPB support to HomeSeer.
- Imports your existing UPStart UPB system configuration with room names, device names, and links, and create corresponding HS devices.
- Full support for lighting controllers, appliance controllers, keypads, input modules, output modules, and all other standard UPB devices.
- Runs on Windows locally on the HS3 machine or from a remote machine.
This software plugin is designed to allow HomeSeer to interface with UPB devices. UPB (Universal Powerline Bus) is a fast, flexible and ultra-reliable powerline communication method. It has the convenience of not having to run new wires yet it is faster; more flexible; and much more reliable than the X10 powerline protocol. UPB can co-exist in the same home with X10 powerline and Z-Wave devices.
- Software License Codes
- Compatible with Windows and Linux