HomeSeer UPB Software Plug-in for HS3
IMPORTANT This plug-in is no longer supported. You are free to use it as you like. However, it is not guaranteed to work.
This plug-in adds support to HomeSeer for UPB powerline devices
- Adds complete UPB support to HomeSeer.
- Imports your existing UPStart UPB system configuration with room names, device names, and links, and create corresponding HS devices.
- Full support for lighting controllers, appliance controllers, keypads, input modules, output modules, and all other standard UPB devices.
- Runs on Windows locally on the HS3 machine or from a remote machine.
This software plug-in is designed to allow HomeSeer to interface with UPB devices. UPB (Universal Powerline Bus) is a fast, flexible and ultra-reliable powerline communication method. It has the convenience of not having to run new wires yet it is faster; more flexible; and much more reliable than the X10 powerline protocol. UPB can co-exist in the same home with X10 powerline and Z-Wave devices.
- Software License Codes
- Compatible with Windows and Linux