GoControl GD00Z Z-Wave Plus Garage Door Controller
📦 FREE Shipping on orders of $100+
Z-Wave Smart Garage Door Controller
GoControl's GD00Z is a Z-Wave Plus garage door controller that's designed to remotely and automatically open and close garage doors. The unit is easy to install and works with all Z-Wave certified smart home software and hubs.
- May be used with HomeSeer (and other) systems to remotely monitor and control garage doors
Providing both audible and visual warnings prior to door movement, the GD00Z meets UL 325-2010 safety requirements. These built-in measures (in addition to the safety features that come with the garage door opener) make this a safe way to remotely open / close a garage door.
The Z-Wave Garage Door Opener Remote Controller accessory integrates with other Linear Z-Wave enabled products, and can also act as a wireless repeater to ensure that commands intended for another device in the network are received (useful when a device would otherwise be out of radio range).
- Z-Wave Plus Certified
- 120v/60hz White
- Signal (Frequency): 908.42 MHz, 9.6Kbps or 40Kbps capable
- Garage door position sensor frequency: 345 MHz
- GD00Z Control Module
- Garage Door Sensor
- Mounting Hardware
Pairing Sensor with Main Unit
- 1) If nothing happens, make sure the battery is in place correctly in the tilt sensor.
- 2) Press and hold the pair button on the side of the unit for about 7 seconds. It will emit a short chirp.
- 3) Release the button.
- 4) Remove the back plate from the tilt switch to trigger the trouble button.
- 5) A short chirp should be heard.
- 6) If a short chirp is not heard, try pressing and releasing the trouble switch inside the tilt sensor.
- If no chirp, then the tilt sensor is not working.