skWare Technologies (shill) TuneBlade Software Plug-in for HS3
This plugin is for those using TuneBlade to stream audio output from HomeSeer to airplay speakers or emulators, and allows you to control the volume and connect/disconnect clients using HomeSeer devices or scripts.
- Control master volume for TuneBlade Server
- Control volume for individual AirPlay clients
- Mute and unmute the server or individual clients
- Connect or disconnect clients from the server
- Monitor & Control multiple Honeywell Lyric thermostats
- Supports System Modes, Fan Modes & Setpoints
- Adds 'Simulated Auto' mode for mode switching for thermostats that do not have this ability natively
- Place or remove Permanent or Temporary Holds
- Monitor Indoor & Outdoor Temperature/Humidity (If provided by your thermostat)
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
- TuneBlade v1.7
- Honeywell Lyric(TM) Thermostat required.
- Internet access is required to communicate with the Honeywell API.
- Device status and control subject to thermostat capabilities.
- Linux (Pi/Zee/SEL) users must run Mono 3.8 or higher.
- Linux (Pi/Zee/SEL) users must should Mono 4.8.1 or higher for required TLS support
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)
We Also Recommend