Spud iTunes DAAP Software Plug-in for HS3
This software plug-in is designed to allow HomeSeer systems to control iTunes using the DAAP protocol.
- Control any instance of iTunes running on your local network
- Allows user to switch on/off and adjust volume for local or AirPlay speakers.
- Allows user to browse Music library, and quickly select an artist, album or playlist to play.
- Supports multiple instances, so that it can be a full multi zone, multi source audio system for your house.
- Control any other DAAP server, such as forked-daapd for example.
- etc... go to the forum for full description and help.
- Important Information
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)
We Also Recommend