Spud iTunes DAAP Software Plugin for HS3
|HS4 users: This plugin was created for HS3 and should run on your HS4 system. However, the setup/config pages are not optimized for use on mobile devices.|
This software plug-in is designed to allow HS3 systems to control iTunes using the DAAP protocol.
- Control any instance of iTunes running on your local network
- Allows user to switch on/off and adjust volume for local or AirPlay speakers.
- Allows user to browse Music library, and quickly select an artist, album or playlist to play.
- Supports multiple instances, so that it can be a full multi zone, multi source audio system for your house.
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)