Our office is closed in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday. Orders placed after 3 pm EST Wednesday will be shipped on Monday.
UltraJones UltraECM3 Software Plug-in for HS3
UltraECM3 is a HomeSeer3 plug-in for the Brultech Energy Consumption Monitors (ECM). The plug-in connects directly to one or more Brultech ECM devices providing HomeSeer a view into the electrical power consumption of your home.
- Support for up to 9 Brultech ECM-1240 and GreenEye Monitor devices
- Create only the HomeSeer devices you need to track energy usage in your home.
- A Loads web page provides access to the real-time energy usage.
- The Dashboard web page provides a cost and usage breakdown of all electrical circuits connected to the Brultech ECM devices.
- The Energy Charts web page displays watts and KWh usage over time.
UltraECM3 HSPI Overview:
The Brultech ECM-1240 and GreenEye Energy Monitors are multi-channel energy consumption monitors designed for use with residential electrical systems. The ECM-1240 is used to measure consumption of up to 7 electrical circuits and provides up to the minute consumption data. The GreenEye Monitor (GEM) is used to measure consumption of up to 32 electrical circuits and provides up to the minute consumption data. The GEM also includes 8 temperature sensing and 4 pulse counting inputs.
How It Works:
The UltraECM3 HSPI connects directly to the Brultech Energy Consumption Monitors using either a serial or TCP network connection. The packets received from the Brultech ECM devices can be buffered and averaged to reduce loads for ECM units configured to send frequent updates. The UltraECM3 plug-in provides real-time access to Watts and KWh. The plug-in allows you to create a HomeSeer device for just the ECM devices you want HomeSeer to display and react to.
Downloads (Manuals / User Guides / Software)
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3
- One or more of the Brultech ECM-1240 and/or GreenEye Monitors connect to HomeSeer using either a serial or network connection
- Compatible with Windows only
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)
Comments / Notes
- Cost is $39.95. Upgrade is $29.95 for a limited time.
We Also Recommend