UltraJones UltraLighting3 Software Plugin for HS3
📦 FREE Shipping on orders of $200+
UltraLighting3 is an HS3 plugin that allows you to use HS3 to set your LIFX LED lights to suit your mood or lifestyle. The UltraLighting3 plugin uses the LAN protocol which allows the fastest control of your lights. With LIFX there are no cables or hubs; all you need is a Wi-Fi router, your iOS/Android device, and a LIFX Light. Once your lights are configured, the UltraLighting3 HSPI will automatically discover and configure them for use with HS3.
|IMPORTANT: This plugin is considered to be feature-complete by the developer and no future updates are planned. Community support is available via the message board but direct developer support is not guaranteed. Be sure to trial this plugin before purchasing.|
|HS4 users: This plugin was created for HS3 and should run on your HS4 system. However, the setup/config pages are not optimized for use on mobile devices.|
- Create HomeSeer events to control on/off/dim, set colors, whites for one light or a group of lights.
- Direct control of LIFX lights by interacting with the HomeSeer device or controlling them using HomeSeer event actions.
- Command retry technology is built into the plugin which provides for reliable control of your lights.
- Error Try/Catch logic to ensure plugin doesn't fail with an unhandled exception.
- Multiple threading allows UltraLighting3 to manage and control your LIFX lights without disrupting the performance of HomeSeer.
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
- One or more LIFX WiFi-enabled LED Lights
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)