UltraJones UltraLighting3 Software Plug-in for HS3
UltraLighting3 is a HomeSeer3 plug-in (HSPI) that allows you to use HomeSeer to set your LIFX LED lights to suit your mood or life style. The UltraLighting3 HSPI uses the LAN protocol which allows the fastest control of your lights. With LIFX there are no cables or hub; all you need is Wi-Fi, your iOS/Android device and a LIFX Light. Once your lights are configured, the UltraLighting3 HSPI will automatically discover and configure them for use with HomeSeer.
- Create HomeSeer events to control on/off/dim, set colors, whites for one light or a group of lights.
- Direct control of LIFX lights by interacting with the HomeSeer device or controlling them using HomeSeer event actions.
- Command retry technology is built into the plug-in which provides for reliable control of your lights.
- Error Try/Catch logic to ensure plug-in doesn't fail with an unhandled exception.
- Multiple threading allows UltraLighting3 to manage and control your LIFX lights without disrupting the performance of HomeSeer.
- Software License Codes
- HomeSeer HS3 or HS3PRO
- Compatible with Windows and Linux
- One or more LIFX WiFi-enabled LED Lights
Related Links (Photos / Videos / Diagrams / Forms)
We Also Recommend
Frank Thompson MeiHarmonyHub Logitech Harmony Hub Monitor and Control Software Plug-in for HS3